Wednesday, July 8, 2009

To the people that sent me an email requesting trades or questions about wanting to become a member

For the people that sent me an email and haven't got a respond yet, I haven't forgot about you. Lately I've been real busy doing projects and other stuff that I do besides the blog. I will start responding some peoples email starting today and during the week. I'm still getting questions about what are the requirements to join the Vinyl Vault team or how to trade with us. I ask that you read this http://vinylvault.blogspot.com/2009/05/vinyl-vault-password-reqeusts.html and this will give you the idea of what you have to do. We have alot of Supporters and contributers and we want everyone to join but you have to read the Instructions. Thanks For being a part of the Vinyl Vault Family.---12inchjunkie, Rob, & The Original VinylVault Fam...

No comments: