Sunday, August 23, 2009

Romeo Romeo - Without Her

Ok It's beeen since Wednesday that we posted something. I had to blowout my Laptop yesterday before heading out to dj at the club because it was giving me alot of problems the last 3 days and I tried different troubleshooting techniques for fixing problem but they weren't working so I said let me format the whole hard drive and start fresh. Now it's running like new! But I lost alot of my audio programs and i have to search for them on my externals hoping that They are still there. Ok Here's an underground freestyle record by Romeo Romeo, I really like this tune especially the 1018 live version with Charlie Casanova doing some live scratching and cutting up while Romeo sings. Download this one and enjoy it. ---12inchjunkie

Tracklist:

A1 Without Her (Hard Club Mix) (7:05)
A2 Without Her (Dub Mix) (6:07)
B1 Without Her (Radio Mix) (4:15)
B2 Without Her (House You Beats) (4:31)
B3 Without Her (Live From Club 1018, NYC) (5:04)


Password Protected Download..
Download Right Here

No comments: