Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Micmac Dance Party Vol.1


Since I seen we been on the Micmac tip of things, here goes a contribution from my collection...
Here goes my Part 1 of the 7 I'm going to drop here, definitely all the classic hits !! How many do you remember??? Enjoy Fellas~~~Benz!!

Tracklist:
1. I've Been Thinking About You - Camille
2. Bang to the Beat - Pain
3. Love Will See Us Through - Amazin a, Abby Lynn
4. I Have Dreams - Eileen Flores
5. We Can't Go on This Way - Johnny O.
6. Dreamboy/Dreamgirl - Cynthia, Johnny O.
7. Now and Forever - Nyasia
8. Surrender (Your Love) - Clear Touch
9. Tears of Tears - Tonasia
10. Don't Look Back - Soave
11. Forever Yours - Face
12. 3 on the Mic - Two Without Hats

Label: Micmac Records, Inc.
Catalog #: MIC 91403
Format: CD
Released: 1991
Genre: House, Electronic

Password Protected Download..
Download Right Here

No comments: