Monday, September 8, 2008

ATTENTION ALL! LOOKING FOR RARE FULL LENGHT 12INCHES!

What's up everyone! I'm looking for DJs or Serious Music collectors that have hard to find House, Freestyle, Techno music from the 80s for me to post on my blog (full lenght 12 inch only please!) . I want my blog to be for strictly 12inches. If you post single tracks on my comments thats kool with me I won't mind, But I have alot of vinyl that I've collected thru the years and would like to share them with you, Most of my post you probably won't ever find unless you do some deep research. But I'm also looking for classics myself and If you have any 12inches you would like to share with us send an email to djdannyf29@gmail.com with your share link and I will post it up for all of us Thanks! and Keep the Classics Alive!

No comments: