Friday, September 26, 2008

What's Up Everyone?!

Hope everyone is enjoying the 12's we've been posting up I still got a couple more that I got to post from people that sent me thru email. I want my blog to be the best place for old school underground House, Freestyle, & Techno music that you will ever find. I still have to fix the blog up alittle by adding more graphics and banners, I have Rob helping me with the blog which he's been a great contributor. Also sometime in the near future I'm planning on opening another blog site just for old school radio rips, and mixtapes. Let me know what you guys think feel free to drop me an email about any ideas you might have. Well that's all for now stay tune for more daily postings I'm trying my best to update everyday so always try to check in. Peace!

No comments: