Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hanson & Davis - Tonight (Love Will Make It Right)

This record I believe is the first release from this label. Hanson & Davis "Tonight" was released in 1985 the early stages of House music. This song has a very Chicago sound, when I heard it I said this could be on a DJ International label. I wanna thank Julian Jumpin Perez friend for trading this in awhile ago. He sent me a bunch of real early 1985 and earlier 12's that I will post up little by little. ----12inchjunkie


Tracklist:
A1
Tonight (Love Will Make It Right) (Vocal) 7:24
B1
Tonight (Love Will Make It Right) (A Capella) 2:42
B2
Tonight (Love Will Make It Right) (Dub) 6:46



Label: Fresh Records
Catalog #: FRE 001
Format: Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM, Maxi-Single
Released: 1985
Genre: Electro, Garage House, Disco


Password Protected Download..
Download Right Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice upload..i have this 12'
dub version i think is the best on it