Thursday, January 14, 2010

Richie Rich - I Can Make You Dance

Here's the Album by Richie Rich from the U.K. who made the classic ''Salsa House". He was a under rated producer back then but had some good material. He also did the remix for Debbie Malone Rescue me which we posted awhile back.---12inchjunkie

Tracklist:
A1
I Can Make You Dance

A2
Check Dis Out

A3
Turn It Up

A4
I Want Sax

A5
My DJ (Pump It Up Some)

A6
Yes, I Have Returned

A7
Coming From London

A8
Make Animals Happy

B1
Salsa House

B2
DJ's Break

B3
Let The Music Hypnotise You

B4
Journey To The Unknown

B5
Rockin' On The Go-Go Scene

B6
Set Yourself Free

B7
Problems




Label: Gee Street
Catalog #: GEE A3
Format: Vinyl, LP
Released: 1989
Genre: Hip Hop, House

Password Protected Download..
Download Right Here

No comments: