Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Subliminal Aurra - The Next Phase

Glad that I've been having a chance to do some postings this week especially that I get home later from work & go to my daughter soccer practices & games. I just gotta adopt to my new schedule. Here's a fourth floor record with some kool tracks, my fav on this is probablt Try Yazz On E. This record has elements of trance, techno, ambient, and House. ----12inchjunkie


Tracklist:
A1 It Puts Me In The Mood 5:14
Rap - Rob Smalls
A2 It Put Me In The Instrumental 5:04
B1 Try Yazz On E (Feel The Difference) 3:55
B2 The Mist (Fallout Mix) 4:40
B3 Mist Is In My Mind 3:30




Label: Fourth Floor Records
Catalog #:
F-1119
Format: Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM
Released: 1990
Genre: Trance, Techno, Deep House, Ambient

Password Protected Download..
Download Right Here

No comments: