Wednesday, January 6, 2010

NJoi- Mindflux / Malfunction / Phoenix / Rhythm Zone


Here's my first post for 2010! Whenever i think of 2010 I think of the movie A Space Odyssey...highly recommended if your into sci-fi flicks. Well here's one of my favorite techno duo from the UK N Joi. They didn't release too many 12's in the late 80's but all there tunes were top notch Breakbeat Techno. To me their unique style and sound were ahead of their time. All 4 tracks are killer...Mindflux & Malfunction are my favorite.---12inchjunkie

Tracklist:
A1
Mindflux 6:41
A2
Malfunction 4:20
B1
Phoenix 4:49
B2
Rhythm Zone 5:27

Label: RCA
Catalog #: 07863 62162-1
Format: Vinyl, 12", EP
Released: 1991
Genre: Breakbeat, Techno, Acid

Password Protected Download..
Download Right Here

8 comments:

GGNYC said...

Thanks 12inchJunkie! This was one record I had on my wish list for some time. Had this record and the track I always loved was MINDFLUX. Bad~ass track!

paula said...

It´s very good. but, ¿where is the password?

filevans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
filevans said...

why dont you put a password up you stupid dick

maferdin said...

Jesus are you ever gonna give out the XXXXing password lol! Nice share but how annoying!

maferdin said...

Jesus are you ever gonna give out the XXXXing password lol! Nice share but how annoying!

aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aaron said...

Saludos Amigo ya link no funciona si no es mucha molestia en q lo suba de nuevo o me envie el link a mi correo djmansuljr@hotmail.com soy un enfermo de los 90`s saludos desde venezuela