Thursday, November 19, 2009

Da Northface Killa - Da Powa




Here's a rip that I just did about an hour ago this record is by my Brobot Junior Sanchez, He's a supporter of our blog and he doesn't mine that I'm posting this tune. This is an underground Hard house banger with samples from the last dragon, I made a mix on the blog last year and I started the mix off with this tune. I always been a fan and supporter of Juniors music I recommend checking out his old & new releases. You can find his music and remixes on most mp3 stores like beatport, traxsource, & itunes just to name a few. ----12inchjunkie

Tracklist:
A
Da Powa (Da Northface Killa Thrilla)

B
Da Powa (Tony Rodriguez Remix)


Label: Dis-Funktional Recordings
Catalog #: DFUN 008
Format: Vinyl, 12"
Released: 1998
Genre: House

Password Protected Download..
Download Right Here

No comments: