Friday, July 3, 2009

Club Med - Club Med




While digging thru my external Hard drive for some old music I'm trying to put together for my next upcoming mix for the blog, I came across this record and I just remember Rob asking me if I had this, So here it is Rob! This would be two Fourth Floor Records I post up today. Enjoy this post...---12inchjunkie

I actually asked him if he had it because I was going to post the test press of it.LOL Since he posted it, I'll add the pic and test press of it..
Enjoy...
Rob

Tracklist:
A
Club Med (Sex On The Beach Mix)
B
Club Med (Battime Wooli Mix)


Password Protected Download..
Download Right Here

Test Press Password Protected Download..
Download Right Here

2 comments:

GGNYC said...

Still Barrabas's kicking samples. Love that song "Woman" along with InfoSociety's "WhatsOnYourMind". Thanks for the tracks guys..Great post!

P M X said...

MAN THAT LOOKS SERIOUS~!!!!!!

I can't frigging wait to get back to work in PA so that I sneak some lethal gems into the VV community (shhhh don't tell my boss!). Its fittin 2 go down something real serious this summer! pardon the lag