Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Prodigy - Charly


Classic Techno Band from the U.K. I enjoyed their older stuff better then their newer more commercial tracks. This song was probably the most played by DJs here in the U.S. If you downloaded my Rave Mix this track was on there.---12inchjunkie


Tracklist:
A1
Charly (Alley Cat Mix) 5:27 X
A2
Pandemonium 4:25 X
AA1
Your Love 6:00 X
AA2
Charly (Original Mix) 3:56 X



Label: Blow Up
Catalog #: INT 125.921
Format: Vinyl, 12"
Released: 1991
Genre: Breakbeat, Hardcore

Password Protected Download..
Download Right Here

1 comment:

M/\RC said...

This track just brings out the memories everytime I listen to it. Thanks for posting this up. Great track. Practically the first "Drum & Bass" track I ever listened to. Never got into D&B. But I always like this. Great post!! :D