Wednesday, August 19, 2009

DJ Sneak - You Can't Hide From Your Bud


What's up Vinyl Vault Family hope everyone is good the summer is just about almost over now fall is coming one of my favorite Season. Time to get more with the blog I've been doing alot of stuff during the Summer I say this Summer was Ok could have been better but I still had fun. Alright here we got a DJ Sneak record that was released in the UK under the Classic Label. DJ Sneak takes samples from Teddy Pendergrass and does some serious disco filteration on this. 1997 was a big year for Filter Disco House music. There's a few that I want to post from producers like daft funk, Robbie Rivera, Junior Sanchez, Mark Grant, etc... Alot of bangin underground tracks that year that I have to dig out from my crates. Enjoy this download.---12inchjunkie

Tracklist:
A You Can't Hide From Your Bud
B You Can't Hide From Your Bud (D's Radical Rednail Reconstruction)

Password Protected Download..
Download Right Here

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How i get password for download?
Nice blog,thanks!!!

12InchJunkie said...

Marcioaltern8 please refer to this http://vinylvault.blogspot.com/2009/05/vinyl-vault-password-reqeusts.html

said...

the page dont' exist!!!
re-up please!!