Saturday, August 1, 2009

Steel Gray - Do You Want To Dance?


I personally like the "Tyree Mix" the best it's put's you in a good mood hearing the piano's with 808/909 clap, hi-hats open & closed, hard kick & a thick bassline and classic snare rolls "CHICAGO" I also like the "Loftis Mix" something about the vocals I can't put a finger on it still since 1990. Maybe the production helped them out alot on this track, but I like it. I don't think I ever want to hear a acapella for them (lol) ((D. J. International Is Still A Stand Out Label To This Day)) when I see it I have to give it a listen.

Tracklist:
A1. Do You Want To Dance? (Rocky Jones Mix) (5:50)
A2. Do You Want To Dance? (Tyree Mix) (6:04)
B1. Do You Want To Dance? (Loftis Mix) (5:52)
B2. Do You Want To Dance? (Joe Smooth Mix) (5:59)

Password Protected Download..
Download Right Here

1 comment:

chicagojackin said...

Thanks DJHerk for sharing