Sunday, June 28, 2009

Black Pearl - Don't Turn Away




Here's a very good oldie and a track many probably never listened to. I was happy to have found this years ago on Temdee I think. Anyways, this is a must for a true Freestyle head. Classic. I couldn't find a Bio of these girls. Nor I couldnt get pics for both sides I dropped my digital cam Friday (wife thinks I did it on purpose for a new one, lol) and the camcorder doesn't take pics well, so had to make do with what was available. Peaceout! What're you waiting for? Enjoy! ~MastrChief07

Tracklist:
Side 1
Don't Turn Away (Radio Version) (4:14)
Don't Turn Away (Dub Version) (3:10)
Side 2
Don't Turn Away (Club Version) (6:00)


Password Protected Download..
Download Right Here

3 comments:

GGNYC said...

Download everyone! Hot track!!! Gotta have this one! Thanks MC!

M/\RC said...

Welcome, V V Crew.

GGNYC said...

Checked out Rascal Revenge edits bonus beats..Excellent work. I was going to mention about this track earlier is that it has the freestyle sound that Carlos Berrios would've produce or I wished he did. Yet Rascal Revenge credits his talents to Carlos B.. Pretty cool to notice the connection between the the two.