Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Markey-Enter The Track Zone


What's up everyone figure I post something tonite been quite busy on my week off from work, Doing stuff around the house most of the time. Also checking out tutorials online for FL Studio. My Brother sent me his first track that he's working on and I'm going to mess with it with my own remix. I'll see how good it will turn out and maybe give everyone a little preview of it. Here's my first post of the week from this Chicago label Relief Records my favorite track on this is "Transmission" coming off on that percolator style beat. "Game Room" is also pretty cool with some Pacman Samples thrown in.---12inchjunkie

Tracklist:
A1
Game Room
A2
Come & Get It
B1
Transmission
B2
Outta Control

Password Protected Download..
Download Right Here

1 comment:

chicagojackin said...

Great post 12inch thank you.