Monday, June 1, 2009

Winx - Don't Laugh


Here's a classic eveyone must have in there collection, I think I tried posting this ones but was missing tracks and I took down the post. So here it is again complete. I actually found this on one of my externals. Don't only problem with this is there's a long silence before each tracks start and there's some crackle and pops I don't clean my rips. This record must of been ripped a while back so I use to not care so much about how good my rips were. Well enjoy this classic download Family..--12inchjunkie

Tracklist:


A1
Don't Laugh (Live Raw Mix) (8:32)
A2
Don't Laugh (Ovum Structured Mix) (4:17)
A3
Don't Laugh (Acapella) (0:30)
B1
Post Nasal Acid (7:42)
B2
Lumpty Oatmeal (7:01)

Password Protected Download..
Download Right Here

1 comment:

M/\RC said...

Goodlookin' out. Sick classic track always!