Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Eric Bell - Your Love


Well Guy's I'm back online finally!!! It was the most depressing 2 days...lol. I'm going to start off with a contribution from badbootydaddy he's been on this blog since day one and has been a great contributor. His love is Chicago House Music plus he's also from Chicago. This is Eric Bell - Your Love mixed by Frankie Knucles and produced by Eric Bell, this is straight up early house music from 1987. Thanks badbootydaddy for this contribution.----12inchjunkie

A
Your Love (Instrumental) (7:28)
B
Your Love (Vocal) (5:55)
Download Right Here

2 comments:

M/\RC said...

Uh. Welcome back! LOL. Probably felt like forever, huh? I know that feeling man. I feel whenever I go on vacation and think about my games & PC. lolol.

12InchJunkie said...

Thank God!!