Monday, December 1, 2008

Mental Mayhem - Where Are They Hiding / Joey's Riot


What's up everyone it's been a long Thanksgiving weekend for me and I hope everyone had a good time spending it with their love ones and ate alot of turkey like I did..lol. Well I figure I post up another Atmosphere Record from the early 1990s. I know alot of you are not into Techno music but this is techno music from back in the days which was way better then techno today. Joey's Riot was produced by Techno producer Joey Beltram this track is A well known Classic with samples taken from Kraftwerk. Both cut's are good on this record but the track for me is Where are they hiding. This track sounds so futuristic It has freestyle breakbeats with some Hypnotic bleeps and Samples from a Sci-fi Movie. Everytime I hear this it reminds me of the movie Total Recall for some reason. Great Record this is just take a listen for yourself.---12inchjunkie

Where Are They Hiding (5:31)

Joey's Riot (5:35)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mtnhz2ywrrr

2 comments:

jovan said...

wow no comments?
i had this 12' it was burned with the rest of my collection : (
it was one of those jams i would throw in my ride just for the thumpin' base!throw in some dominitrix capellas,with a little bit of strife,and you got yourself i nice mix ; )

jovan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.