Saturday, December 6, 2008

Orinoko - Mama Konda

When I first heard this track it was thru my friend Raul C in 1997. The hot mix on this is the Timo Maas "Low Budget" Remix this is a build up progressive tribal house track, pretty sick track peep it out.---12inchjunkie

1
Mama Konda (Original Radio Edit) (4:06)
2
Mama Konda (Timo Maas "Low Budget" Radio Cut) (3:18)
3
Mama Konda (Hardfloor Remix) (7:52)
4
Mama Konda (Terry Lee Brown Jr. Remix) (6:19)
5
Mama Konda (Timo Maas "Low Budget" Remix) (6:52)
6
Mama Konda (Original Mix) (6:27)
7
Mama Konda (High On Kilimanjaro Mix) (9:44)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mnzk1zdc1jy

1 comment:

Rob said...

12inchjunkie, I still haven't heard this track. I've been so busy running around and touching up on some of my work. The title sounds familiar but can't recall it, will update my comments once I listen to it.