Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Busy Weekend & A Stressful One Coming Up! :-\

Just to let everybody Know I’m going to be real busy for the next few days, I’m going over a friends house today to get music for a wedding that I’m doing on Sunday which I’m working really hard on playing the right music because it’s a all African-American wedding and it’s the first one I ever do. I’ve done wedding parties before but it’s always been a mixed crowd. Tomorrow I have to meet with them for their rehearsal practice also. So I have to be there to make sure that the instrumentals and song they selected for their ceremony is long enough for their walking in. Saturday I’m planning on buying some powered speakers for the wedding I need something portable that can fit in my car. I have some other speakers but they’re too big for my car and I would need someone else to help me take them and I’m tired of doing that so I’m going to buy some powered speakers. I’ve been receiving a lot of emails lately and I’m going to do my best to answer them during the day if you guys are going to send me 12’s to post they will get posted next Monday, if I have a chance during the weekend then I will post a couple. If you have any questions you can also email Rob or ask on the cbox. I will keep everyone updated if anything comes up.---12inchjunkie

3 comments:

M/\RC said...

Nice gig, 12inchjunkie! Good luck. Make sure u play lots of salsa, Freestyle, Merengue and some Speedwagon and you're set!! Lol, Just kiddin'. But in all seriousness, hope it all goes well.

12InchJunkie said...

Lol! Thanks MastrChief

benz said...

lmao MastrChief!!!!