Monday, March 30, 2009

Looney Tunes - The Looney Tunes Vol. Two


Ok It's 2a.m. in the morning and I have to get up at 6:30am to go to work...do you see what music does to me? Lol! Looney Tunes this is not no bugs bunny soundtrack but an LP that Frankie "Bones & Lenny Dee Compiled. Not to long ago I put up a mix I did of the Best of Nu Groove records and I put half of this album on my mix. I wish House producers would put stuff out like this...anyway this great to listen to there is also Volume 1 wish I will post sometime in the future a must have for all Frankie Bones fan.---12inchjunkie


Tracklist:

A1
Intro (0:31)
A2
Is Rhythm Rhythm (Overload Mix) (4:53)
A3
Hold Me, Squeeze Me (Vinyl Zone Mix) (4:14)
A4
Definitely A Robbery (Wavesound Renegade Mix) (4:52)
A5
Mr. C's Long Distance Call (0:43)
A6
You Are The One (Brooklyn 86th St. Mix) (4:00)
B1
Last Train To Paradise (Fallout Mix) (4:11)
B2
The Watchtower (0:43)
B3
Inject The Beat (Looney Tunes) (4:34)
B4
Are We On The Air? (0:40)
B5
Another Time, Another Place (Brixton Bass Remix) (4:42)
B6
Lenny Dee's Reminder (0:11)
B7
It's You (Amsterjam Remix) (3:59)
B8
4 In A Room (That's All Folks) (2:40)


Password Protected Download..
Download Right Here

No comments: