Sunday, March 22, 2009

R.O.O.S. - Instant Moment






Here's a goodie import. Years ago I would go to the usual spot, what I would call a vinyl gold mine, called "The Record Pool". The man in there knew alot. You can beat box and he'll ask you which you prefer the import or regular 12"? Opened or unopened? Anyway, one day I walk in to grab a few of some great Freestyle/House vinyls he had searched and held for me and he tells me he had something I'd like. He played the Original Club Mix. When I heard the bass part I said "OOooooooh shhhhhh!!" Grabbed it as well. This track is hot. HOT. The sun ain't even that hot. Okay, I'm exaggerating a bit, lol. Hope my pics of the label come out fine. Couldn't find any that I liked online. Instant Moment, Enjoy V V famssss!!

Tracklist:

Logo Side:
A1 Instant Moment (Moederoverste Remix) (7:17)
A2 Instant Moment (Tuneboy Remix) (5:10)

B1 Instant Moment (Original Club Mix) (8:13)
B2 Instant Moment (Dance Therapy's Vocal Mix) (3:50)

**I added 2 bonus tracks not on the vinyl:
Instant Moment (Two Phunky People Mix) &
Instant Moment (Radio Mix)

Password Protected Download..
Download Right Here

2 comments:

M/\RC said...

LMAO! Rob, today as I ripped the 12" I did that laugh and then nodded to myself and said "not bad". How funny is that? Ahhh, I love it! But totally agree it's nasty.

M/\RC said...

A great track. One of my faves. I'm glad you're enjoying it. That intro is ill.