Thursday, November 13, 2008

Deep In The Vault Of Freestyle Vol. 2

Since it's Thursday I usually like to post up a mix for you guy's to hear on the weekend. Here's another one of my freestyle mixes Deep In The Vault Vol.2. I'm not posting a tracklist of this only because I don't have much time today. I did this alittle while back excuse the dj drop i did at the beginning i did it thru my headphones since i didn't have any well done drops. Hope you guys will enjoy this mix. --12inchjunkie

Deep In The Vault Of Freestyle Vol. 2 Mixed By DJ Danny F a.k.a 12inchjunkie

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8cem19zgcyt

3 comments:

M/\RC said...

I'm going to check it out a little later on tonite. I'm just crackin with the beers and screwing up my blood, sweat and tears at the gym doing so, lmao! So, looking forward to it. Thanks for it! I'll let ya know my thoughts.

12InchJunkie said...

lmao! Let me know what you think..

Mike said...

Nice, always a good one, the wife liked it as well.

Thank you