Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Newcleus - Automan / Where's The Beat

Alright now I'm taking it back to 1984 with this Classic Electro Stormer! And when I first heard Automan It was actually on House mixtape I heard around 1989 from a local DJ. I didn't know about this release until that mixtape and I was dying to find out the name and the title to this track but never knew until maybe 2 years ago! Now how sick is that!?...lol Thank God for the internet! To me I love this track more then Jam On it even though it's more of a classic then automan. But the bassline and the melody to this record sound so sick! I love it... This is probably the first Electro track we post enjoy this banger.---12inchjunkie

A1
Automan (Special Edit) (4:52)
A2
Where's The Beat (Special Edit) (4:58)
B
Automan (Dub Version) (5:39)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jnnzgdjdyv0

5 comments:

GGNYC said...

The Latin Rascals sampled the dub on their Saturday mastermix dance party for 98.7 Kiss Fm back in 1984. This track is almost 25 years old. So what that makes me? Daammn!

12InchJunkie said...

Your right...lol We are getting old..

MARLON said...

old school electro is one of my favorites. This record is fucken amazing. I agree with you, I always loved it way more than "Jam on it"...Thanks for posting. Give me more electro funk! Holllaaaaa!!!

12InchJunkie said...

Going to do some more digging on classic electro funk Marlon...no doubt!

M/\RC said...

Slammin' classic here. Great, great, GREAT!! Just ill. No other words I can come up with to describe this. Just plain downright badassssssss!!