Friday, November 7, 2008

A Vinylvault Party In The Future? Need Your Opinion On This.

I might have brought this up one time but didn't get anyone opinion on it. What do you guys think about throwing a Vinylvault party sometime next year in 2009 maybe around the Anniversary date when the blog was created? I know some of ÿou ain't from around the Tri-State area like New York & New Jersey but we would have it somewhere where everyone will be able to make it to. Maybe we can do the event at a club or at a Hall that we can rent. Even though I would prefer a club better. I figure I bring it up because it would be such a great idea to do. Plus we would all meet each other face to face. So leave a comment on what you think.-12inchjunkie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds Good To Me !!!!!

DJ KING B (ADMIN) said...

sounds good to me also, I live in PA so the trip is not far for me at all. Let's make it happen. Sooner the better!!!

benz said...

that would be the shit guys nyc would be the right place its not far from me but on the other hand the other members i dont know where they from!!! keep me posted

M/\RC said...

Sounds cool. I'd be up for it.

12InchJunkie said...

Thanks for your comments..

chicagojackin said...

Sounds good if this economy ever improves.Always wanted to come to New York.