Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Armand Van Helden-Witch Doktor (Original & Remixes)




Enough said right??? Armand Van Fu**ing Helden!! When I first heard this track, I think I was in Cafe Con Leche in Manhattan. That was the spot to listen to the new Latin House and Tribal House tracks. Man, I went nuts when I heard it. The heavy & clean bass line on this track is sick. I litterly walked over to a speaker just to feel the vibrations going through my chest....
Those were the days......
What we have here are the two originals Radio & 12" Versions. It also has the 7 Dutch Remixes by Orientalist, Lemon8, Chestnut, Free Inside, Sammy Sal, Bizarre Supreme, Steve Rachmand & Yuri Dokter. In my opinion, the Bizarre Supreme is the sickest of all the remixes. Free Inside remix is right behind it......
You could never get sick of this song, I'm going on 14 years strong...LMAO..
Rob.

1 Witch Doktor (Radio Edit)
2 Witch Doktor (The Orientalist Mix)
3 Witch Doktor (Lemon 8 Mix)
4 Witch Doktor (Bizarre Supreme Mix)
5 Witch Doktor (Chestnut Mix)
6 Witch Doktor (Free Inside Mix)
7 Witch Doktor (Da Juice Mix)
8 Witch Doktor (Sammy Sal Mix)
9 Witch Doktor (Original 12" Mix)

Part 1
Download Right Here
Part 2
Download Right Here
Part 3
Download Right Here

2 comments:

M/\RC said...

I agree bro. I too cannot have enough of this single. When i first heard this was in California at a club. Damn, I remember listening to those beginning sirens and the crowd goin' nuts at the start of the song. Bananas.

MARLON said...

yooo cafe con leche was the shit...yeah armand van helden is one of my favorite djs! classic track!