Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Next Move With The Blog!!!

As Rob has already mentioned our next move with the blog is making it private--Where only Registered members can see it. The only people that will be able to become a member will be thru invitation. Some of you may disagree with this move but I think It will be much better for us. As for the people that have shared there 12inches and comments with the blog you guys will get an automatic invite, Rob knows who you are and I know who you are. But I will keep you guys updated on this before any changes happens it's not official yet but changes are going to happen very soon...You guy's are more then welcome to comment about this change or give us any ideas of what you think might work best for the blog. Peace... 12inchjunkie

2 comments:

benz said...

i think its a good idea beacause theres to many leechers out there that take advantage of the music and don't contribute!!!

M/\RC said...

I second what Benz said. Hopefully I get an invite. I really like this blog and the classics I enjoyed especially the ones that would make you say: "OOOOoooooh!" <--- those are ones that can't be identified only when you finally hear it. LOL. Anyways, which ever new way you guys go with the blog I'm sure it'll be fantastic. Peace.