Sunday, October 19, 2008

Musto & Bones - The Future Is Ours

What's up Guys?! It's been over a week since I've posted and I know Rob just started posting some 12's a couple days ago himself so here we go! Here's a classic album from Musto & Bones Probably one of the best sample some of this sample some of that albums from the late 80's. These guys brought heat to the dancefloor all around the world with there unique style. My favorite tracks on this album are All I want & See the Light. -12inchjunkie

A1
All I Want Is To Get Away (4:33)
A2
Time Is Running Out (5:00)
A3
See The Light (4:53)
A4
Dangerous On The Dancefloor (5:17)
A5
Give It Up Girl (4:26)
B1
Passion Devotion (4:04)
B2
Don't Give Up On My Lovin' (4:31)
B3
The Music Is Right (4:44)
B4
The Future Is Ours (5:44)
B5
I'm So Confused (5:31)

http://www.mediafire.com/?oiyzn2qyugh
Part1

http://www.mediafire.com/?dmjrklj5njz Part2

1 comment:

Lex said...

this shit is sooooooo fuckin hot. yo i just jampin to this album at my job and man i love love love it. thanks for this you guys are major!