Thursday, October 2, 2008

What's Up VinyVault People!

Hope everyone is enjoying our latest postings, We now have a new banner for the blog thanks to Rob for making it! I have Rob as my right hand man so that we can keep the blog fresh & updated daily. I'm usually busy with DJing during the weekends and I also have to keep updated with all the latest music that comes out But whenever I have the chance I will do my best to work on the blog. This is something I enjoy doing I love good music and I like to share it with others. And as you notice all we have on the blog is good classic tunes. Soon I'm going to post a mix of classic house anthems for everyone to download, its going to have songs that are going to blow your head off! So stay tune and keep checking the blog! Peace...

Here's a small wishlist if anyone has them.

1. James Christian & Frankie Bones - 2 Clues EP (Empire State Records)
2. Aphrohead AKA Felix Da Housecat - In The Dark We Live

No comments: