Friday, October 17, 2008

Jaidie-Answer My Cry



This is one of my top ten favorite Freestyle songs. When I first heard this song I was in high school and dealing with puppy love; so the song touched me even more. Look at some of the lyrics to the song.

I've called you thousands of time
And you weren't home
You knew I would be calling
Yet you wanted me to feel alone
I can't help but wonder
If this love is reaching its end
I've got to hang on baby
Hang on until the end

LMAO, How many of you felt that??? I think everyone. It hits harder when you're going through it and listen to a song that's explaining what you're going through. It burns into your brain. That's why they call it life, we have to go through it in order to learn from it.
So, let me ask again, ANY TIME MACHINES OUT THERE.....LMAO... I had a great time in high school. Chelsea Lions 1993 Handball Doubles Champions.....LOL
I've added an editz track that's not on the album. I'm usually good with recording peoples work but for some reason; I do not know who made this edit mix. If anyone recognizes the editz done on this track, please let me know. I want to credit them for their work.
Thanks and enjoy.
Rob.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mutjaygyllo

2 comments:

M/\RC said...

Wish I could flash back to high school again. Damn. Graffiti, real hip hop, Freestyle at it's peak, horny chick and I makin' out by the stairwells (LOL), cuttin' class, 'hookie' parties, House music blaring by the school from the lucky cats who had rides and cuttin' school. The real eight ball jackets. getting the 'triple fat goose' bomber jackets. Four words: super wide bottom jeans. Ahhh, those days man. Long live Freestyle and house!

jovan said...

damn mastrchief
you must have been watchin' me back in the days!you got it right on the money!this was one of my faves!really wish she could have done more jamz