Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lime Life - Sume Bah (In the Bush)

Alright, alright. We have another sick record here from the one and only Todd Terry AKA Limelife.
Vocal sample from a disco track called Push, Push In The Bush by Musique. I also believe he created this track with a Brazilian composers work in mind. The composer is Sergio Mendes and the track is called Magalenha. Search for it on Youtube and you'll see what I'm talking about. This is another record I could NEVER GET SICK OF.
Enjoy, Rob.

A
Sume Bah (Tee's Freeze Mix)
B1
Sume Bah (T.N.T. Rubba Dub)
B2
Sume Bah (Todd's In House Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ijxhmmtemqm

1 comment:

cadanniel said...

Hi my name is Daniel, I live in mexico city.¿ How I can give the lime life sume bah posted here ??? Please tellme how download this file..thankyou and greatings from mexico city