Thursday, January 22, 2009

Frankie Bones - Car Toons (Sounds For Boomin' Systems)(1994 S.U.N. Productions)

Frankie Bones! This is the man considered to be the Godfather Of the whole Rave Scene in America...and also my DJ idol. I've been following him since 1986 I learned alot about music listening to Frankie bones mixtapes and radio mixes. This tape I'm posting is a Deep House tape he made back in 1994 that I brought at his store called Grooves Records In Brooklyn at the time. Well the record store was really owned by his brother Adam X. I ripped the tape a few months ago and the quality sounds crappy but that was the way I brought at the time also. But the tape is good so check it out good NYC House Music! I shared this with a few people on the net but no one really has this recording it's very rare. If you see it floating on the net, They got it from somebody to got it from me. Sorry I don't have the playlist for this...There's a Few tracks I wish I knew the name of if you guy's know any of the tracks post it on the comments section please...thanks---12inchjunkie


Frankie Bones - Car Toons (Sounds For Boomin' Systems)(1994 S.U.N. Productions)

Download Right Here

No comments: