Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Beavis And Butthead Present "This Mix Really Sucks" B/W Give The DJ A Break "Latin House Mix '95"



What's up everybody. This 12" has been a frustrating one (had to redo it a couple of times). For one, it's a bootleg that had been recorded low, at least this one, and two, I got a defected one. Whereas there's a little bump or two on the vinyl of the "Give A DJ A Break" side which makes it jump about 2 maybe 3 times. Sorry I tried to clean it the best I could without taking alot out of it. Anyway, the Latin House Mix at the time was a hot mix to grab. The Beavis & Butthead side is a fun listen if you're into the duo from back in the days. There's no track listing available. But you may well know these tracks mixed in. I don't know who officially did these mixes. The mixes each side clock in just below 20 minutes each. Enjoy! ~MastrChief07


Password Protected Download..
Download Right Here

8 comments:

12InchJunkie said...

Damm! I remember this record!..lol Thanks for the post Mastrchief07

MastrChief07 said...

LOL, you're welcome 12inchJunkie!!

summonedknight said...

straight up classic here .good post

Rob said...

I'll admit that I have never heard this before. I hate Beavis & Butthead. The Latin House started off good but then got side tracked with about two or three songs then jumped back into the Latin House...Thanks for sharing it though..

MastrChief07 said...

Yeah, As I was ripping this I thought what was I thinking? LOL. I know what you mean when the Latin Mix gets side track. I don't like that part either.

benz said...

great post!! i hate beavis and butthead though lolz!!! but this was the shit at that time!! thanks mastrchief!!

MastrChief07 said...

LOL, Benz you're welcome. I loved Beavis & Butthead. They were a riot when they were critiquing the videos, lol. But anyway, this was being bought off the rack for that Latin Mix I remember.

GGNYC said...

I've been hearing the Give The DJ A Break "Latin House Mix '95"" for the past two days. A really funny beginning with some memorable dance tracks. Beavis and Butthead made it into a comical dance parody. The mix hit some dry spots but its fun to listen..thanks Mastrchief. Hey is there a mix with Ren & StimpY LOL