Sunday, April 12, 2009

Don't Forget Tonight! The Vinyl Vault MixshowLive from 7pm-9pm!

What's up fellas! Hope everyone is enjoying there easter holidays with family and loves, Tonight I will be doing a 2 hour Set of Live Mixing I didn't practise for this set and it's not a prerecorded mix, It's going to be straight raw mixing old school style! All I'm doing is putting together a playlist that I wanna rock. Now I'm not doing this to promote myself I'm doing this to give people the flavor of the old school and give you the taste of music and style of what I consider bangers. This set is the music I grew up to as a teenager. So this is a set you don't want to miss. Also As I'm doing this live set I will be on the cbox to chat with anybody. So where can you hear me live? Go to www.pirateradionetwork.com and I will be under the Dance Station It will say The Vinyl Vault Mixshow.

1 comment:

M/\RC said...

Sorry I missed your show 12inchJunkie. I'll look for it to DL it and listen. Thanks bro!