Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Vinylvault Show Is now On the Air!!

Well whenever me or Rob are on..lol It took us about 2 days to get the internet radio to work for me what a pain in the ass it was! Rob installed his with no problem...So he helped me with mines and now we got it working! It's finally here "The Vinylvault Mixshow Live"!. I just have to test it out with serato tomorrow and see if we'll be able to stream live with it, so now I can let everyone know when I'll be on or what DJ's will be on to do their own mixshow! I'm excited about this and I hope you will be too. Thanks a million to rob for helping me put it together. Get ready for some Live mixing action of nothing but the classics! I will let everyone know when it will be officially on---12inchjunkie

2 comments:

benz said...

that is the greatest news ever this is a great outlet for all the dj members we have, and its also a great step to the future where the blog goes i am nothing but happy!!! much props!!!

12InchJunkie said...

More good things coming benz..The summer is almost and what a perfect time to get a radio show going to blast at your back yard cookouts. I'm planning to air my cookout on memorial weekend so I will give everyone the heads up when it happens.