Thursday, May 21, 2009

BFiggy DJ - Freestyle Finish the Sambuca Mix

Here's another mix by my Brother BFiggy DJ, Freestyle Finish the Sambuca Mix..lol Why He called it Finished The Sambuca Mix?! It's actually a Inside Joke my and my brother have about it. But anyway Check it out something to listen to in your car or where ever. No Password Required. ---12inchjunkie


Tracklist:

01 Because of you - Cover Gilrs
02 We can work it out - Arlene
03 One way Love - TKA
04 One Look was enough - Paul Parker
05 Walking Away - Information Society
06 No Reason to Cry - Judy Torres
07 Break for love - Raze
08 Can't get enough - Liz Torrez
09 Voices in your Head - Paris by Air
10 What goes Around - Giggles
11 Don't Break my Heart - Sa-Fire
12 My Heart skips a Beat - Cover Girls
13 Who's got your love - Nyasia


Download Right Here

1 comment:

P M X said...

HAHA Sambuca will F*CK you up! I'll be posting a couple special mixes in the near future if that's kosher ;)